Normally, I am so excited about Friday as it is the end of the work week. However, since I’ve been stuck at home due to snice (check out this post if you don’t know what I am talking about), Friday means I have to go back to work. At least it’s one day then the weekend, right?!
1. I got my first Julepbox! I’ll write a review about it soon, but so far, I love it!
2. My mother-in-law owns a florist, and always makes me the most beautiful wreaths! This time, she did my favorite colors: gray and yellow!
3. As I mentioned in last week’s H54F, I got an iPhone. I figure since I now I have Siri, I should make good use of it. Monty Python, anyone?
4. We ventured out into the snowmageddon. And of course I had to take the obligitory couple selfie.
5. Since we rarely get snow, the kids had to figure out ways to sled on the snice. They were pretty creative.
What have you been up to this week? Did you get caught in snowpocalypse?
So a rare occurance for Wilmington has happened: we got snow! Well, actually, it’s just ice… snice…
Either way, the roads are really bad out here. We have TWO snowplows in the entire county, that’s how rare snow/ice/snice is for us. So we got a snow day!
We ventured out earlier this morning to check out the snice. Linux was a little freaked out but then he bumped into his friend Norman and they had fun playing together.
Because we rarely have snow, kids around here don’t have sleds, so they were having to get creative. It was very entertaining to watch them use boxes, surfboards, etc. to try to sled down the hill.
This is a picture from the last snow we had about 3 years ago. We had just adopted Linux just a month or two before this.
And this is him today. He’s definitely grown a lot since then.
We came back in and I did some cleaning around the house. Now I am cuddled up on the couch watching When Harry Met Sally and trying to figure out what I am going to do for dinner. Suggestions welcome. 🙂
One of the best parts about this time of year is all of the award shows. Last night, the GRAMMYs was on, and it certainly did not disappoint!
I love seeing the red carpet looks especially as the Grammys offer a chance for the celebrities to be a little less formal than other events during this season. However, it seemed like a lot of people played it safe this year.
Favorite Looks- Women
1. Taylor Swift. This outfit is a little “safe” for the Grammys, but she looks beautiful nonetheless.
2. Katie Perry. I don’t like her hair. I think it was too tight and formal. But I love her dress! Can’t get much more appropriate than music notes on your dress for the Grammys.
3. Anna Kendrick. Everything about this look.
4. Kelly Osborne. Some people may disagree with me, but I just like this look. I love her hair, and the sequin shoulders just pop.
Favorite Looks- Couples
1. Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert. I just think they are cutest couple.
2. Bruno Mars and Jessica Caban.
3. Beyonce and Jay-Z. They look so happy in this shot.
1. Pink performing “Try.” All I can say is that woman is in great shape!
2. Katy Perry performing “Dark Horse.” Kinda of weird but that’s Katy Perry!
3. Beyonce and Jay-Z. Powerhouse couple right there.
4. Lorde. Not my favorite performance actually, but I love “Royals” too much to not include it. Plus it won Song of the Year!
Did you watch the GRAMMYs? What were some of your favorite looks from the night? Did your favorite artist perform or win?